|Foam Roller goal? Met!|
- GOAL: Get my ass on the foam roller twice.
- RESULT: Woo hoo! My ass got on that foam roller FOUR times! And that's not even including how I just now rolled out my calves for like two seconds taking the above photo. I'm calling this a huge win.
- GOAL: Get up and walk around every hour while I'm on the computer
- RESULT: Uhhhhh, what? I honestly forgot this goal less than three minutes after I wrote it down - it actually surprised me when I went back to read last week's post because I had put it that far out of mind. But I would argue that I spent more time up and moving around this week, just in general. So... I'm calling this a rollover goal, since I apparently didn't even try to meet it.
This week's goals:
- Get up and walk around every hour while I'm on the computer. I'm trying to decide on a practical way to actually implement this, and it seems like maybe I should set an alarm on my phone or something.
- Get on my bike. It's been about a million years since I've ridden and the weather is so nice. No goal for mileage or speed, because heaven only knows where my bike fitness is right now (except that I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even use the phrase "fitness" to describe it).