I’m hosting a Great Big Bloggy Post Exchange and you’re all invited!
When: August 1 - 5, 2011
Where: My Blog, Your Blog, Everyone’s Blog!
Why: Because I love to read blogs that are new to me, and I know you do, too.
Who Can Join the Party: All bloggers are welcome! (Don’t have a blog yet? Start one now – this is a perfect opportunity to find readers!)
Here’s how we’re going to get this party started:
- The Great Big Bloggy Post Exchange is a fun way to meet new-to-you bloggers as guest bloggers on your favorite blogs (that was a whole lotta “blogs” for just one sentence!)
- When you join TGBBPX, you’ll write a guest post for another blogger and another blogger will write one for you.
- I’ll post a master list of all the bloggers participating; feel free to visit them all and check out what they have to say!
- If you’d like to participate in The Great Big Bloggy Post Exchange, send me an email (PahlaB2@gmail.com) by Friday, July 29, 2011 with the following information: the name of your blog, a link to your blog, the name you go by on your blog, and your email address.
- The weekend of July 30th, I will email you with the name, email address and blog name of the person you are guest posting for – you will send them your guest post directly, including any links or photos you want in the post.
- Don’t know what to write for a guest post? Use your imagination – tell a funny story, write a product review, or if all else fails, recycle one of your first posts. If you’re like me, nobody actually read it the first time around!