to bring you this: my 100th post!! Good gravy, who knew I had so much to blog about? (Don’t answer that, I already know I talk a lot.)
I will not be providing you with a link to my very first post because it was extraordinarily yawn-worthy, but I will mention that I started blogging EXACTLY six months ago today: May 19th. Doncha love that? It’s so neat and tidy, it completely satisfies the OCD part of me. 184 days of living in Blogville and apparently I’ve had something to yap about on 100 of those days.
You wanna crunch some other numbers? Me, too. Over the course of 100 posts:
- I’ve won three awesome giveaways (but entered dozens more – I guess my odds aren’t all that good).
- I competed in two virtual races (Mama Goes Masters and The Race to End Lupus).
- and I hosted my own virtual race – don’t worry, more winners will be announced as soon as I stop my yammering here.
- the tag I have used most frequently is “race photos” (15 times), followed closely by “triathlon” (14 times). The tag “crazy” was used eight times and apparently I’ve only mentioned the Bee Gees once. That’s gonna change real soon.
- I raced two Sprint Tris, a Super Sprint Tri, a 10K and a marathon. Five races in six months isn’t too shabby.
- I’ve made 112 new friends! Thanks for reading, even when I’m lame.
If this had been an actual blog post, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions (or possibly some cute pictures). This concludes this test of the Average Athlete Blogging System. Thank you.