- You can convert miles to Kilometers in your head
- You’ve ever had “bike envy”
- The training plan calls for a bike only day and you feel really strange not running afterward
- You can name all the flavors of GU Chomps and you have a favorite
- You play “Spot the Triathlete” in public by looking for men with shaved legs
- Men who don’t shave their legs look freakishly hairy to you
- You use more acronyms than the military: RPE, PR, SRD, OWS, etc.
- You struggled through high school math, but you can easily add splits and transition times in your head to figure out what paces you need to make your goal time
- You know at a glance what shoes your competitor is wearing and how much they cost; likewise with her bike and wetsuit
- You have no problem wearing compression socks out in public
- When you grow up, you want to be Chrissie Wellington
Happy Racing this weekend!