A running blog. A fitness blog. And sometimes a mom blog. This is the story of one competitive wife and mom running through life after 40. There will be chills, thrills and plenty of spills.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Not so Much with the "Versatile," but I'll Always Take an Award!
My lovely bloggy friend Grace, from "Grace, It's Amazing" bestowed the "Versatile Blogger Award" on me and I happily accept. Why? Because I am rather tired today and had nothing clever to say. So I totally scored on this and just need to come up with 7 things to tell you about myself. Here goes:
1. I LOVE bulleted lists. Really, almost any kind of list will do. Seriously. I make a To Do list almost every day and if I do something that wasn't on it, I will write it down just so I can check it off!
2. In my life, I've had three dogs and one cat and they've all been named after flowers: Petunia, Daisy, Rosy and Blossom.
3. In general, I'm a "do it now and get it done" kind of girl, but I can let laundry sit in the dryer for days. Eventually, I will re-fluff it and put it away.
4. Go ahead and laugh - I'm afraid of balloons. Isn't that the stupidest thing you've ever heard of? There are apparently enough people in the world with this fear, though, that it has a name: globophobia. I read that in People magazine, so I know it's true.
5. I listen to my old fogey music so much that my kids know the words to "Nights on Broadway" by the Bee Gees. They can also recognize numerous songs by ELO, Cheap Trick, The Beatles, and The Cure.
6. I'm a terrible passenger in a car. My official reason is that many, many years ago I was in a rollover accident while I was a passenger, but in my heart I know the real reason is that I'm just a control freak.
7. Before I started reading blogs (and writing my own) about a month ago, I had never heard of Marathon Maniacs, and now all I want in the world is to be one. I'm planning October, November and December marathons - w00t!
So now I'm supposed to tag more Versatile Bloggers. I know lots of you have been tagged already, so how about this? If you haven't been tagged before and you'd like to tell us 7 things about yourself, then TAG, you're it!